Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Still waiting...

While things look, in the background, like they might be starting to sort out, in terms of schedules and rosters, I'm still waiting for a significant chunk of my student body to arrive. This, in the middle of the 5th week. Yeesh. Well, we'll see what we can get done in the time we have...

Today's calculus class was a hodge-podge of limits and continuity. Went pretty well. For homework, I assigned an oral presentation, to be delivered in two days: In the fields of finance, engineering or medicine, choose some specialization and report on it. Yes, very open-ended.

Also, I'm about to start my first class-related email group!

Notes: Jasmine didn't have today's homework (1-2, #11-13). Rick only had about half of it. Kim, Sadick and Yesenia looked like they rocked it. Present solutions tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home